Recently I climbed into the attic and retrieved the small box of holiday decorations – the box we use when we’re not assembling the 1975-era fake tree. This year, our Christmas Corner is decked out with the taped-together CB-tree, as well as a Cylon — because who doesn’t want a Christmas Cylon? Thanks to a cracked camera lens on my phone, the picture is complete with JJ-level lens flare.
* I have an AC Moore Coupon – 20% off my total regular and sale price purchase. I should really use that today.
* Sir Wyld is back from PAXSouth and will finally be streaming again on TWITCH today. I want to Minecraft.
* It’s cold and windy, and I don’t want to go outside. And yet I know I should swing by the grocery store.
* I need to do the writing exercises on the Writing Excuses podcast. Why am I resisting this?
* I want to write everything but the draft of the novel I’m 70% done with – I suck.
Sigh… I need to go write.